Sweater Weather Tag

Hi guys!  For today's video, I decided to do the Sweater Weather tag!  I was tagged by two gorgeous girls here on YouTube, Siri (from SirisLife) and Carrie (from 615carebear).  They're absolutely amazing, so once you get done watching this video, definitely head over to their channels to see their versions of this tag, too!  It was so much fun to do, and really, who wouldn't like filming videos curled up in their favorite sweater with a cup of tea?



If you haven't already done this tag, you still have a little bit of time, so I tag you, even if you just want to do a blog post!  Just make sure to let me know that you've done it in the comment section so that I can go check it out!

THE QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favorite candle scent?
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
5. Best fragrance for fall?
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
7. What is Autumn weather like where you live?
8. Most worn sweater?
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
14. Favorite fall TV show?
15. What song really gets you in the fall spirit?

Love,
Megan

P.S.  If you haven't already, make sure to follow my blog (which you are reading) and my YouTube channel!  It really helps me out, and it's free!

Comments