Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Flower Win Some, Rouge Some Blush

A while back, I picked up a couple of products from Drew Barrymore's Flower line, but hadn't ever gotten around to reviewing all of them (I did review one of her nail polish colors, though, so click here to go see that!).  This is a shame, because even though I'm still iffy on the eyeshadow I picked up, I love the cream blush from her line, the Win Some, Rouge Some blush in Elegant Azalea.


Other than the Maybelline Bouncy Blush, I hadn't actually tried anything that even came close to a cream blush before this one, but I may try out a few more.  This goes on so nice, and even though it's pretty opaque when you swatch it or put it on at first, it blends out into a really nice wash of color.  The consistency for blending is really amazing, too, because even though it swatches like the picture below, you really can blend it out as much as you want - even if you want barely any color from it, so it's a really forgiving product.


If you haven't already tried this blush, I would definitely recommend trying it out.  There are a ton of really pretty colors, and I'm really tempted to get a few more!  As for right now, I'll stick with my Elegant Azalea, which has been great for fall, and I'm hoping to transition it into winter, too!

Have you tried this blush?  What did you think?

Let me know in the comment section!

No comments :

Post a Comment