Flower Nail Polish Review

If you've been hanging around here or either of my Youtube channels for any length of time, you may know that I live in a very small town in Minnesota.  That makes it relatively difficult to find many of the newest drugstore collections, and even just brands that are not carried at Walgreens or Walmart.  Actually, some Walmart brands are hard to get my hands on.  One such brand would be Drew Barrymore's Flower line which is, sadly, not available at my local Walmart.


However, I was able to stop at a different Walmart recently, and pick up a few different products - an eyeshadow quad, a creme blush, and what I'll be talking about today, a nail polish.  The color I chose was April Showers, which is a deep, almost black green.  I love wearing darker colors in the fall and winter, which is why this color stood out to me.  Plus, it's very different that the other colors I saw from her line, which were lighter and brighter, making them more suited to spring and summer, rather than fall and winter.


As far as the formula goes, this polish is amazing.  One coat did leave a few streaks and light spots, but after the second coat they were completely opaque, and I absolutely love the color itself.  It wasn't too light or too heavy, but I would say that it tended more towards an OPI thickness with an Essie-sized brush.  I know some people don't like the smaller brushes, but as someone with small nails and a shaky hand, I tend to seek them out.  As for packaging, I'm in-between on it.  It's not my favorite nail polish bottle of all time, but it's not unattractive, either.  It's just kind of there.


I hope you all are having an amazing week, and if you've tried the nail polish from Flower, tell me what you thought in the comment section below!  I know my opinion isn't the only one out there, and I would love to know yours!

Comments