Friday, September 20, 2013

Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water

If you saw my Morning Skincare Routine video, you'll already know that I've been using a deluxe sample size of Caudalie's Makeup Remover Cleansing Water, Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, and Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Day Perfecting Fluid each morning.  After much consideration, I decided just to upgrade to the full-sized Makeup Remover Cleansing Water for the time being, and before I get into why that product in particular is so amazing, let me quick explain why I didn't get the other products this go round.


First, I truly, truly love the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, but it's also really quite expensive, and with our wedding coming up next year, I've been trying to be a little more frugal.  It is one of my favorite products right now, though, and I may reconsider my decision when my deluxe sample of it runs out.  As for the Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Day Perfecting Fluid, I like it, but I have several face creams and lotions, some of which I like better, so I simply don't need it right now.

Now, let's talk about the Makeup Remover Cleansing Water.  This was the first cleansing water I've tried, and it's incredible, especially in the morning.  It smells amazing, like wine grapes and camomile tea, which makes sense as it has grape water and camomile as two of its ingredients.  The scent is so relaxing, but using a cleansing water in the morning really wakes you up, too.  I find that it is less harsh than using an actual face wash or strict makeup remover (which you should have done the night before!), but still leaves your face nice, clean, and refreshed.


I have been absolutely obsessed with my skincare routine, and I'm always looking for new products.  So, if you have a favorite skincare product right now, please let me know what it is in the comment section below!  I'd love to try any new suggestions you guys may have!

No comments :

Post a Comment