Thursday, July 11, 2013

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

If you saw my June Favorites video, you'll have already seen this lovely facial cream, the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, and you'll already know how much I absolutely love this stuff.  However, I still felt it necessary to do a full review on it, because sometimes the point just doesn't come across as well in video form, you know?

How grown-up am I?

As I mentioned in my June Favorites video, I did pick this up after admittedly spying it in a friend's bathroom - I don't believe I've even told her this, yet - I've just been raving about it on the internet!  I tried it out as soon as I got it home, and fell in love with it from the first use.  You can tell this little cream is crazy hydrating from the moment you use it, and it has the added benefit of being an anti-aging product, as well.

It also claims to progressively life and micro-sculpt appearance in areas that are prone to sagging, smooth skin's surface, and regenerate volume and shape.  Basically, it's supposed to firm, brighten, and help with any wrinkles that may be creeping up.

Now, I'm only 25, so to be quite honest, the anti-aging factors really aren't all that big of a deal to me, even though I know I should take steps now to prevent aging, blah blah blah - really, until I start seeing wrinkles, I can't get myself to think that way.  However, what I can tell you is that after using this in the morning, I look a lot more awake, and I really haven't had any problems with bags under my eyes!

I will brighten your day!

It's a pretty thick cream, and smells a little soapy, but that really doesn't bother me at all.  If you're concerned about circles under your eyes, or maybe you just don't typically get enough sleep - college student, anyone? - this is definitely a product you should check out, and let me know what you think in the comment section below!

I hope you're having a fantabulous day!

Love, Megan

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Carnosine, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Soluble Collagen, Elastin, Allantoin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Mica

4 comments :

  1. Once I was thinking to get one but once see an ingredients section of the cream it puts me off.=/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's definitely not really a natural product...but from what I understand, most of the ingredients are supposed to promote elasticity in your skin, which isn't quite as scary for me! ;)

      Delete
  2. Seems like a great product!

    http://ailurance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way it makes my skin feel! It comes pretty highly rated from other people online I've seen, too, so I don't think it's just me!

      Delete