My Favorite Piece of Jewelry

This is the post that those of you who follow me on Twitter have been waiting for.  I started talking about an event that had happened on Thursday or Friday, and maybe some of you can guess what it was based on the picture below...

Eep!  I still can't get over how pretty my ring is!

Joe and I got ENGAGED!!!!!  I cannot even begin to express to you guys how excited I am about all of this!  Joe has been a huge part of my life, basically from the time we met back in August/September of 2011.  We've been practically inseparable since then, making it hard to even spend a day or two apart from each other.  Because of that, I suppose it's not surprising that we'd want to spend the rest of our lives together.

As much as I want to tell you absolutely everything, I'm not going to...here.  Instead, I would like to direct those of you that may be interested in all the engagement/wedding details over to my new WEDDING BLOG, Pearls & Lace Bride!  I think I may also create yet another YouTube channel to fill you in on all the details I'd rather tell you about in person (so to speak), but I haven't quite decided, yet.  I will definitely let all you lovely little gems know if I decide to do that on Pearls & Lace Bride, though, so if you are interested, make sure to subscribe to that blog!

I hope you're all having an engaging day!

Love,
Megan

Comments

  1. woow! congratulations, it's a lovely ring!! you might be Megan and pearls and rings! LOL


    Xo!
    L

    http://blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That would be a long url! Thank you so much, Laura! We're very excited :)

      Delete

Post a Comment