My Favorite Body Wash: Philosophy Coconut Frosting

You guys all know that I have a love for pretty much anything that smells like it came out of a bakery, but when the weather gets a little warmer, I also find myself absolutely craving tropical scents like mango, pineapple, and basically anything you'd picture growing on an island.  Naturally, this includes coconut, which I have decided is essentially the tropical version of bakery scents.

I even come with a recipe for coconut frosting!

So, when I saw this Coconut Frosting body wash from Philosophy while wandering through Sephora one day, I knew I had to pick it up.  Like all the Philosophy body washes, this one can also be used as a shampoo and a bubble bath.  However, I think using it as a shampoo may be a bit harsh for your hair, and we unfortunately do not have a bathtub in our house right now.

Using it as a body wash, however, makes me think of bathing in coconut milk - though I've never done it, nor do I actually know what that would smell like.  It makes our entire bathroom smell like a tropical paradise, and I can smell this body wash on my skin for quite a while after I get out of the shower!  The scent really gets me excited about summer, and spending a lot of time outside - with sunscreen, of course!

If you're in the mood to try something summery, I would definitely recommend checking this body wash out, and let me know what you think of it in the comment section below!  As always, if there are any particular products you'd like me to try out, let me know, and I will try to do that for you!

I hope you're having a stupendous day!

Love,
Megan

Ingedients: Water, Tea Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Peg-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Peg-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolione

Comments

  1. This sounds amazing! Deffinately going to try this one day after myn finishes. Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Philosophy body washes! Their creme brulee body wash is my go-to for the winter months, too :)

      Delete
  2. Love this one! It smells amazing!

    www.heavenlooksalotlikeamall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Philosophy's body washes! They smell so good!

      Delete

Post a Comment