Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

I'm sure many of you have already heard of this little beauty, but because it is so incredibly amazing, I found myself wanting to chat about it, as well.  It is the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, and now that I've tried it, I'm not sure I could live without it!

Such cute, tropical packaging!

I don't believe I've talked about this before - don't quote me on this - but I have always had a dreadful time with the texture of my hair.  Usually, it's frizzy to where I can't do any pretty, sleek looks with it, but it's not course enough to do any laid-back Bohemian looks, either.  Really, it's just rather ill-behaved, and I can't take it anywhere.

However, the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque has completely whipped that puppy into shape.  So, what is it?  It's a hair reconstructor meant for dry and damaged hair, but let's face it - most of us heat style our hair, so whose isn't damaged?  It combines macadamia and argan oils with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe, and algae extract to may your hair super soft and not as frizzy!

Did I mention that it also smells incredible?  I don't remember who it was, but I remember someone compared the scent to that of a rainforest, and that is truly the best description I can come up with.  It's definitely a tropical smell, but not fruity or anything - just very pleasant.

I smell amazing!

The one downside to this product is probably the price.  Most places this masque retails for about $30, but I did happen to find a set at Target that included the deep repair masque and the shampoo for $30, so basically you get the shampoo for free!

Bottom line is, I love this product so much, and I'll definitely be repurchasing - even if I have to pay full price!  If you've tried this product before, please let me know what you thought in the comment section below, and let me know if there are any other products you'd like me to try out!

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Love,
Megan

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Macadamia Terrifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylpheryl Methypropional, Hexylcinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11 15 Pareth 7, C12 Pareth 9, Tricleceth 12, Trimethylsilosyamodimethicone

Comments

  1. I really really want to try this one! It sounds so amazing!! And I love your new blog layout, so pretty! <3
    xx, Siri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Siri! It really is amazing!

      Delete
  2. I've never used anything for my hair except shampoo/conditionaire. I do have split ends but don't know if my hair is damaged or not. However, I think once a month or so could try this.
    Thanks for the review! Louisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried warming up olive oil a little and letting that soak on your hair? It can sometimes be a little difficult to rinse out, but that also makes your hair feel super soft! Might be a nice option before opting for an expensive product right away :)

      Delete
  3. It sounds wonderful! I have tried Macadamia products before, but not this one and now I will :)

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the deep repair masque! I'm a little more 'meh' about the shampoo, so I probably won't repurchase that, but the masque will remain in my collection for quite a while!

      Delete
  4. I'm so in love with this too! It's a holy grail product!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Even for how pricy it is, I can't imagine my hair without it, now! My hair actually feels like hair!

      Delete

Post a Comment