It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

If you've already read my review on the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, you already know about how I struggle with my hair.  It's just a very odd texture, that for the most part, fights with me every time I try to style it, whether I'm using heat or not.  In that post, I mentioned that the Macadamia Natural Oil Masque had whipped it into shape, but to be honest, I was still looking for something more.  Now, don't get me wrong, I still use this religiously, but I happened upon a product that, when paired with the Macadamia Natural Oil Masque, has actually made my hair eager to please rather than just submissive!



That product, which I'm sure you've figured out by yourself, is the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, and I had seriously considered picking it up the same time I got the Macadamia Natural Oil.  However, I have a tendency to try a bunch of new products all at once, to the point where I don't know what works and what doesn't.  Since I knew I wanted to start working on this blog again, I had to reign myself in, and let one product work for a while before I tried a new one, so that I could give you guys an accurate review of both of them.

The It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product claims that it can do 10 things instantaneously, which is pretty crazy to me, and even crazier - I'm quite certain that is does do everything it claims.  It:

  1. Repairs dry, damaged hair
  2. Adds shine
  3. Detangles
  4. Controls frizz
  5. Seals & protects hair color
  6. Prevents split ends
  7. Stops hair breakage
  8. Creates silkiness
  9. Enhances natural body
  10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector
I've especially noticed that this has definitely added shine to my hair, controls the frizziness, added silkiness, and has especially detangled my hair.  For some of their other claims, I'll have to wait until I get in for a haircut, as I already have quite a few split ends to tell whether or not this product will actually prevent them, and I just colored my hair, so I'm not sure how well it will seal in the color, yet.  For the most part, however, I'm absolutely amazed.  I even told Joe the first time I used it that if my hands cooperated, I felt like my hair would do whatever I wanted it to!

The one downside about this little guy, however, is how he smells.  Hang on just a moment, I need to go smell my L'Oreal Elnet Hairspray, but I'm pretty sure they smell quite similar.

Okay, after a series of tests, I've concluded that they do smell similar, though the It's A 10 isn't quite as potent as the L'Oreal Elnet.  Also, the scent from the It's a 10 does go away quite quickly, so it's not really a deal-breaker for me, since it does so many good things for my hair!

Have you tried this product before?  What do you think?  Are there any other hair products you think I should try out?  Let me know in the comment section below!

I hope you're having an amazing day!

Love,
Megan

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone

Comments