Monday, July 22, 2013

Foundation Love Affair: Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat

I can't really say that I've tried a lot of foundations - it's really probably just been a few from Revlon, the Laura Mercier Silk Creme, and my favorite, the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.

I haz a pump!

Now, before I say too much about how much I love this foundation, I do want to caution those of you that like a full coverage foundation not to get sucked into this love affair with me.  That may sound like an odd thing to say, but this is not a full coverage foundation, and if you look at many other reviews, I'm quite certain they'll say the same thing.

As for me, however, it's perfect.  It's got a very light, almost runny formula that can be squirted out onto the back of my hand, as it has a lovely little pump.  Oh, how I adore that lovely little pump.  I simply don't understand why not all pourable foundations have a pump - I'm looking at you, Revlon.  From there, I use a Sigma stippling brush to gently apply it all over my face and down my neck.

For me, I feel like it gives a nice, almost airbrushed effect to my skin, especially since I really don't get many blemishes, but it still lets me look like a person, whereas some of the heavier foundations almost make my skin look a little fake.

I may be runny, but I'm fabulous.

Being a person that likes to look relatively natural, I truly adore this product, but I also want to know what foundations you've been loving!  Let me know in the comment section below!

I hope you're having an awesome day!

Love,
Megan

No comments :

Post a Comment